Suratdunia.online – Sometimes there are still many WhatsApp app users who feel dissatisfied when uploading wa stories because the video quality is relatively low.
The video that was uploaded turned out to be less clear and even worse, it was even blurry. If this is the case, surely many are looking for ways to upload HD videos on WhatsApp stories without an app.
How to Upload Hd Videos on Whatsapp Stories Without an app
If you want to put up a good and clear video story, you should listen to various methods. Through a number of these methods, the videos that are circulating will have clear quality with the HD format.
It’s just that it’s a shame when you share this video on the Whatsapp story. The quality of the video actually decreases and even becomes blurry. This seems to be a big problem for users. So it’s best to understand how to keep videos uploaded on Whatsapp stories clear.
Actually the quality of videos uploaded on Whatsapp stories is blurry due to the size of the video. Because this app provides a photo and video limit of around 16MB. So when you upload a video with a size of more than 16 MB, the upload results will not be clear.
Now there are various ways to upload HD videos on Whatsapp stories without an app. If you are curious, you should consider the various methods below:
1. Change Whatsapp settings
You can do this first method by following these steps:
- Open the Whatsapp settings menu.
- Select the data and storage menu.
- Choose the media upload quality menu.
- In this menu section, 3 media qualities will be available, namely auto, best and even data saver.
- Choose the best quality mode then hit okay.
- Of course, these steps are fairly practical and easy to do. So it will be easy for anyone to understand until they try this method well.
2. Send videos to other users
Sending videos to other users can also be done simply by utilizing the share feature that is already available on the Whatsapp app. Another way to change the video quality to HD is, of course, by sending videos to other users.
It’s the same when you send messages, where you only need to press the camera logo then select the video you want to share. When the video is successfully sent to a friend. It’s a good idea to share the video on story or status.
Those are the various ways to upload HD videos on Whatsapp stories without an app that we can all know. Of course, these various methods make it easy for users to upload videos on WhatsApp stories in HD quality.
How to upload HD videos on WhatsApp stories with additional apps
If the method provided above is somewhat unsatisfactory. Now you can also try another way, namely with the help of third-party apps. The choice of app is a video compression app.
You can use a video compression app to make HD quality story wa videos. Like your Smart Video Compressor Resizer, Video Compressor and other video compression apps.
This time, a tutorial is available using the Panda Video Compressor Resizer app to create HD quality story wa. The steps for this are:
- Download and install the Panda Video Compressor Resizer app.
- Open the app then select the video you want to compress.
- Then you can edit the video using the resolution and video quality features.
- When you change the settings, you can click the Compress button and wait for the video compression process to finish.
- If it is finished, you should press the save button. Then you can choose the share option and share it on the Whatsapp story.
That was an interesting brief explanation about how to upload HD videos on Whatsapp stories without an app or with additional apps. Hopefully the information above is useful for anyone who reads this article.