Suratdunia.online – For those of you who are confused about converting JPG files to PDF, you should read this article.
There are many ways that you can use to convert JPG files to PDF. You can use the help of an online app or you can also use the default settings.
The JPG or JPEG format is a computational format for visual documents such as photos, posters, CV designs, and many more.
However, there are times when a JPG format file needs to be converted to PDF format so that it contains a larger image and can be used for a different app.
How to convert JPG files to PDF
The following are three ways that you can use to convert JPG files to PDF without the need to download an app.
You only need to use websites that are available online or use the default app.
The first way is to use the ILovePDF site. You can use iLovePDF by visiting the website.
This website makes it very easy for users who want to convert files so they don’t have to download an app and can even be accessed via a PC or cellphone browser.
After entering the site, you will be shown a number of menu options that can be adjusted to your needs. Here’s how.
- Open the site ilovepdf.com.
- Select the JPG to PDF menu to convert images to PDF.
- Or directly access via the link https://www.ilovepdf.com/jpg_to_pdf.
- Click “Select JPG images” or directly drop photo files from the device to the ILovePDF menu.
- Select a photo and wait for the upload process to finish.
- Select the portrait or landscape page format, then set the page size and file margins.
- Then click “Convert to PDF”.
- When it’s finished changing, click “Download PDF” to save the file.
2. Microsoft Word
Apart from being used for typing, you can also use the Microsoft Word app to convert JPG files to PDF without having to be connected to an internet connection.
All devices may have Microsoft software installed, one of which is MS Word. You can change PDF photos here in the way below.
- Open the Microsoft Word app on your laptop or computer.
- Click Insert on the MS toolbar. Word and select ”Pictures” to insert pictures.
- Select the photos to convert.
- After that, click the “File” menu and select the “Export” menu to create a PDF file, select “Create PDF/XPS”.
- Then save the document via the “save file” menu.
The next way is to take advantage of the SmallPDF site. By utilizing this site you can convert JPG files to PDF instantly.
This online converter site is free or not paid. But first make sure your laptop or PC is connected to an Internet connection.
To do the conversion in this way, here’s how:
- Open the SmallPDF site at https://smallpdf.com/id/jpg-to-pdf, you will immediately be directed to the JPG to PDF conversion column.
- Click “SELECT FILE” in the yellow column or you can directly drag an image from the file explorer to the converter box.
- Select a photo or image and wait a few moments for the JPG or JPEG file to finish uploading.
- You can set the desired paper size and set the landscape or portrait position.
- If so, please click the “Convert” button at the top right.
- Click “DOWNLOAD” to save the PDF file on your device.
Thus the article about converting JPG files to PDF, you can also check how to easily edit PDF on laptop. hope this article can help!